In the Electric vechile section Tata has done many cars and launched them in the market. Most of them are running with their name and fame. Earlier, we discussed the TATA Tigor EV, and today will provide full specifications and price details on the data Nexon EV Prime Electric car.
A great looking five-sitter SUV car that has made crazy to car lovers. A mid-range price EV that provides excellent mileage, look, and some amenities. Here, we are going to the expert reviews on the technical aspect of battery, mileage, and other performance, including the price.
Tata Nexon EV Prime Battery information
Above, you have seen the outer looking of Tata Nexon EV Prime. But, you must deeply inspect the battery and hardware portions before choosing or preferring others. Here, step-by-step information is provided, and the EV Expert team has given battery and specification more priority.
Battery Capacity of TATA Nexon EV Prime
In this Electric Vechile, a 30.2-kilo-watt Lithium-Ion battery is used. It has increased if you compare it with other electric vechile like Tata Tiagor. But it is less potent than the Tesla Model Y.
Time of Charging
The charging time is not very good as compared to others. Because it needs almost 805 hours to fully charge, whereas the Tesla Model Y requires only 5-6 hours, and its required an equivalent time to TATA Tigor EV. However, you can trust from 0% to 80% in just an hour by using a 50kW DC fast charger.
Mileage and Speed
This modern electric vechile of Tata Group provides almost 312 km per charge. However, it depends on many factors like speed, continuity ridings, conditions of the way, traffic, etc.
Safety facilities of Tata Nexon EV Prime
Safety facility is critical before choosing any car. Specialty in India, the car accident rate is enormous due to road conditions and vehicles on the road, rules, and maintenance. The Tata Nexon EV Prime has provided excellent attention to these sections and included safety facilities.
- Dual front airbags
- Cornering stability control
- ABS with EBD
- Tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- ISOFIX child seat anchors.
Pros and cons of TATS Nexon EV prime
The Tata Nexon EV Prime is an electric Sports Utility echile . It has some potential pros and cons, that is included below.
- One of the main benefits of electric vehicles (EVs) is that they produce zero tailpipe emissions, which can help to decrease pollution.
- EVs consistently lower running costs than gasoline-powered vehicles.
- There is no engine noise or vibrations. So, it’s comfortable to ride and travel and the best solution to decrease sound pollution.
- The main limitation is 312 km of driving. You could not go for long distances without confirming the charging facility.
- The lack of Charging stations in India may fall you trouble in current days. However, day by day it is increasing in every city.
- The price is high. It can save money on fueling, but initially, you need to invest more in loans.
Price In India of Tata Nexon EV Prime
The price of this Electric vechile is at the lower level. It’s not as expensive as Tesla Model or Kia models. The TATA group provides perfect cars for between 14.99 to 17.50 lakhs INR. Please note the price may be different in different cities and unique customizations. In India, State Government and Central governments have other tax systems and subsidies for Electric vehicles.